The practice of lighting a candle has been linked to lowering anxiety (amen). While we’re all sheltering at home, what better time to fill your home with scents that can transport you, help shed some stress and make you smile.
Do as our founder Elisa does, and try lighting different candles throughout the house at the same time. The layered effect creates olfactory interest as you move throughout spaces. “I like Josephine in the bedroom-it’s soft and feminine…Ernesto in the kitchen-it’s stronger and holds up to whatever you’re cooking.”
This week, to help you self-soothe at home, our sister store Twenty Two Home is offering 25% off Cire Trudon candles online. This French house has been producing candles since the 1600’s. The wax and cotton wick are contained in a blown-glass vessel, which stands alone as a beautiful accessory to enjoy even after the candle burns through. What makes Cire Trudon candles truly notable are their transportive scents.
Find a new favorite or try layering to create your own. What better time to indulge your senses?
- Head notes: bergamot, kaffir lime, spices
- Heart notes: Chinese camellia, Egyptian jasmine, Turkish rose
- Base notes: Indonesian sandalwood, iris, white musks
- Head notes: bergamot, grapefruit, rum
- Heart notes: clove, labdanum, oak wood, patchouli
- Base notes: amber, leather, moss, tobacco
- Head notes: lily of the valley, Madagascar pepper, tangerine
- Heart notes: amber, palmarosa, rose
- Base notes: musks, sandalwood
- Head notes: cardamom
- Heart notes: sandalwood essential oil
- Base notes: Guaiac wood
- Head notes: verbena
- Heart notes: grapefruit
- Base notes: hyacinth
- Head notes: bergamot peel
- Heart notes: mimosa
- Base notes: iris
Shop the candle sale at our sister store, Twenty Two Home.